Our latest home remodel transformed a small kitchen without a proper dining room to an expansive space for gathering family and friends. It is also fun for their one-year-old when driving her little car around.
To create the dining area, our team removed the wall between the kitchen and office. The built-in hutch was reused and installed in the dining room. A new built-in desk and floating shelves completed the space. The kitchen gained a new cabinet above the refrigerator plus floating shelves. We love how the natural light pours into the home making it feel warm and inviting.
- Wall removed to create a dining room
- Repurposed built-ins and reinstalled in new formal dining room
- Quartz countertop
- Built-in desk with floating shelves
- Hickory wood floors
- New upper cabinet and open shelves in kitchen
- Freshly painted walls, ceiling and cabinets